• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

250rds of 147gr Golden Saber JHP $25

Mailed of December 8th should have received march 23rd, waited till april 11th and they said they will we submit but my claim was approved and a check was mailed. Pain In the A** that a company this big cannot be somewhat organized.

Mailed of December 8th should have received march 23rd, waited till april 11th and they said they will we submit but my claim was approved and a check was mailed. Pain In the A** that a company this big cannot be somewhat organized.

I will tell you... The age and size of the company and how good of a reputation a company may have... does not mean they are organized in the back office... I worked with some great companies that can find their A$$ with both hands...

Well the status page said mine should be received my 4/11 or i should call. It's now the 14th and I still have no check. Guess I'll call tmrw and see where my money is... I hate chasing people down just to get back what is owed to me.

Well the status page said mine should be received my 4/11 or i should call. It's now the 14th and I still have no check. Guess I'll call tmrw and see where my money is... I hate chasing people down just to get back what is owed to me.

Ya mind said the 28 feb delivered, called them and they said they lost the receipt. A-H's

I finally received mine. It said I should have it by 4/11 but I didn't actually get it untill about 4/26. But I did actually get it so big WIN for me!

Back
Top Bottom