• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

26 Killed in Knife Attack in China

mountainpass

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
15   0
Reaction score
wow, thats some ****ed up ****, I'm not sure the situation would have been better with guns but hey ****ed up is ****ed up with any weapon and in any language.

Key word in the article. Can you see it . . .
The region, which borders Afghanistan and Pakistan, has been the scene of numerous violent incidents in recent years amid tensions between the large population of Muslim Uighurs and the ruling Han ethnic group.

They haven't decided to ban guns either. Irrational fear of gun grabbing liberals is going to stress some of you fine folks into an early grave...where you can't take your guns with you. If they say (which I don't agree with btw), "we need to limit magazine capacity!" or "we need to look more at mental health issues" (I do agree with that), or "we need background checks on private sales"...(mixed feelings on that one), it translates to the right wingnuts as "Them librawls gonna come n git our guns". Then followed by a good bit of chest pounding and often threats to law enforcement or even our military ("Damn the gubberment") that makes those few that WANT to take your guns away, want them even more and have a better case. If the pissed off wingnuts would shut up and crawl back into their bunkers, the reasonable folks could hash things out a whole lot easier in our favor. Rhetoric even in its mildest forms alienating liberals and constantly reminding them that they are your enemy, makes them want to help you in any way how exactly?

Back
Top Bottom