• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

26 Killed in Knife Attack in China

That would make more sense, with the attacker taking 9 of them. Never been, but every time I see pics from there, they have rifles.

That would make more sense, with the attacker taking 9 of them. Never been, but every time I see pics from there, they have rifles.
Apparently it was multiple attackers and only their version of swat has guns and I at least have not seen those around when I have been over there.

I believe it was multiple attackers.

Apparently it was multiple attackers and only their version of swat has guns and I at least have not seen those around when I have been over there.
I skimmed the story too fast the first time, and missed the 'gang' part. Just goes to show how safe things are in an unarmed society.

I skimmed the story too fast the first time, and missed the 'gang' part. Just goes to show how safe things are in an unarmed society.
I don't think this is a good example, personally I feel safer unarmed in shanghai then I would be in some areas of ATL even if I were carrying but there are to many other factors than just guns

I will never feel safer unarmed then armed. Hate it for them over there, at least they would have had a fighting chance with some firearms.

Back
Top Bottom