• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3. Resons Tebow was a good move for NYJ and 3 Reasons why not.

d2076

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
15   0
Reaction score
Many people asked why the Jets picked up Tebow. 3 reasons

1. they run the wildcat O sometimes which Tebow is a great fit for it,

2. Doesn't matter if you like him or not like Vick people will pay to watch him succeed or fail so the money will be spent by the fans to watch him will supersede the cost of getting him . Its Tebow mania

3. Only thing he is missing is confidence and some coaching . Both of those can be acquired by good coaching along with some time for him to mature as player. It was a good investment . On the other hand Denver picked up a declining, older, QB with serious neck issues in Manning . Not a wise investment .

3 reason why the Jets made a bad move.

1. Flordia QB's are system QB's that suck in the NFL . Anybody remember Chris Weinke, Rex Grossman, Shane Matthews, They do great in college and and have short NFL careers or are passed around more than a french whore.

2. jets need OL, DE, Safety, WR, and more. This money wasn't spent well.

3. Sanchez already has issues with his teammates and confidence problems on the field. This will stir the pot just a little more .

Anyone agree or disagree ?

I'm just flat out pissed! I'm glad Tebow is going somewhere other than Denver, but not thrilled about the Jets. For your reasons, plus I feel Jacksonville would have been a better choice all around.

I'm a bronco born and raised, grew up watching Elway play, and I lost a ton of respect for both Elway and John Fox with the way they treated Tebow all last season. It's like his fame overshadowed theirs and they got mad. :mad::mad::mad:

I'm just flat out pissed! I'm glad Tebow is going somewhere other than Denver, but not thrilled about the Jets. For your reasons, plus I feel Jacksonville would have been a better choice all around.

I'm a bronco born and raised, grew up watching Elway play, and I lost a ton of respect for both Elway and John Fox with the way they treated Tebow all last season. It's like his fame overshadowed theirs and they got mad. :mad::mad::mad:

I mean the guy is a winner. Gets you to the playoffs. Beats a tough Steelers team in overtime in a HEROIC EPIC fashion. You tell him he is your guy and he going to be the starter next year. And then you trade him for a future HOF who is damaged goods and whose best days are behind him. I don't get it either.

The only question on my mind is whether or not Jesus is going to follow Tebow to New York or stick around in Denver for Manning lol

I just can't see getting rid of a young, healthy guy for Manning. Obviously, Manning will be able to come in and make an immediate impact, but I feel like it could be just 5-6 good pops from a DE before he aggravates the neck and has to retire. Maybe the broncos folks know something I don't, but putting your eggs in a basket that's already broken just doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

I just can't see getting rid of a young, healthy guy for Manning. Obviously, Manning will be able to come in and make an immediate impact, but I feel like it could be just 5-6 good pops from a DE before he aggravates the neck and has to retire. Maybe the broncos folks know something I don't, but putting your eggs in a basket that's already broken just doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

My thoughts also. I would have kept Tebow around for another Year for some real training and to see if Peyton makes it through a year. Then made a decision.

Back
Top Bottom