• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

30 Days To Mars.

Tony2X

Army Icon Supporter
This is not your planet.
22   0
Reaction score
http://cosmiclog.nbcnews.com/_news/...ocket-technology-in-lab-and-aim-for-mars?lite

msnbcmedia.msn.com_j_MSNBC_Components_Photo__new_130404_coslog_fusion_530p.photoblog600.jpg

We cant pay our teachers and LEOs bug we can waste money on stuff like this? How much money would hou guess has been wasted on things like this?

You're absolutely right. Let's get out of the dark ages by abandoning the slavery that is money and start working towards the improvement of life on this world and others.

Last edited:
We cant pay our teachers and LEOs bug we can waste money on stuff like this? How much money would hou guess has been wasted on things like this?

It took decades to invent the lightbulb which is used throughout most of the world today to better society. That was a tad bit simpler than sustainable and usable nuclear fusion which could have a much larger positive impact on the world. I for one don't mind that people are still researching it.

Looking toward the future is great, after we care for whats here. Its like spending money on toys and hobbies when the house payment hasn't been paid.. but I bet theres a lot of people who buy guns before paying the power bill.....

It took decades to invent the lightbulb which is used throughout most of the world today to better society. That was a tad bit simpler than sustainable and usable nuclear fusion which could have a much larger positive impact on the world. I for one don't mind that people are still researching it.

The light bulb was invented due to PRIVATE enterprize, not gummint funded. Would go a lot better if the gummint stayed out of it. Let free enterprize go.

Back
Top Bottom