• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MSM now admitting to use of Chemtrails

I have been an aircraft mechanic for over 25 years. I have had this conversation before. If it were some grand scheme to modify the globe. There are only a couple of possibilities.

1. There is a dedicated fleet of aircraft dumping this material into the atmosphere. (Everyday?) Highly unlikely! Where is the budget? Where do they get pilots? What do these aircraft look like? Who does the maintenance? Where do they get these chemicals?

2. The formulation of Jef A and its equivalents have been modified to include this material.

Proponents claim there are tanks aboard these craft to dump this material. As an aircraft mechanic intimately familiar with commercial aircraft. I guarantee there aren’t any additional tanks. If they used commercial aircraft to disperse this material, where is the supply chain? The trucks to tank them up? The maintenance to fix these bits when they malfunction?

The reason I ask is I have sat in the cockpit (jump-seat) of commercial jets and seen other commercial passenger jets as close as 500 feet away (RVSM) whose engines are producing contrails. At altitude its easy to see that every aircraft is leaving a contrail. If every aircraft is leaving a contrail. And just imagine for a moment that every contrail contains this imaginary chemical. Then this chemical has to go through the jet engine.

I could go on about turbine engine efficiency, but suffice it to say there isn’t alot of room for non essential products when these engine designers are trying to wring as much efficiency as they can out of every pound of fuel.

Wouldn’t it be a simpler explanation that the later generation of turbine engines are more efficient at turning fuel into heat and thrust, and that heat at that altitude (30,000 feet = -30 Celsius) makes a vapor trail with similar cloud like properties that linger for days?
I have been on just about every damn AF military aircraft. Same ,same. I have never ran a checklist Prior to take off, cruise or landing that said release bull****. Not even a switch. I’ve been on some crazy as airdrops, BUT never that ****. i have never been on Fire fighting AC. Maybe they do, all 14 jets get up in the morning and fly the entire United States. Those C130s are known for lightning speed.

I have been an aircraft mechanic for over 25 years. I have had this conversation before. If it were some grand scheme to modify the globe. There are only a couple of possibilities.

1. There is a dedicated fleet of aircraft dumping this material into the atmosphere. (Everyday?) Highly unlikely! Where is the budget? Where do they get pilots? What do these aircraft look like? Who does the maintenance? Where do they get these chemicals?

2. The formulation of Jef A and its equivalents have been modified to include this material.

Proponents claim there are tanks aboard these craft to dump this material. As an aircraft mechanic intimately familiar with commercial aircraft. I guarantee there aren’t any additional tanks. If they used commercial aircraft to disperse this material, where is the supply chain? The trucks to tank them up? The maintenance to fix these bits when they malfunction?

The reason I ask is I have sat in the cockpit (jump-seat) of commercial jets and seen other commercial passenger jets as close as 500 feet away (RVSM) whose engines are producing contrails. At altitude its easy to see that every aircraft is leaving a contrail. If every aircraft is leaving a contrail. And just imagine for a moment that every contrail contains this imaginary chemical. Then this chemical has to go through the jet engine.

I could go on about turbine engine efficiency, but suffice it to say there isn’t alot of room for non essential products when these engine designers are trying to wring as much efficiency as they can out of every pound of fuel.

Wouldn’t it be a simpler explanation that the later generation of turbine engines are more efficient at turning fuel into heat and thrust, and that heat at that altitude (30,000 feet = -30 Celsius) makes a vapor trail with similar cloud like properties that linger for days?
This just means you're in on it. :boink:

I used to not think anything of "chemtrails" becaus eit'd be stupid to mine heavy metals just to scatter them in the air and hop we breathe them? Did I get that right?

I also never believed the government would pay for illegals to live/travel in the U.S. and we see how that's turned out.

The question isn't whether or not chemtrails exists. We can all see them.

The question is are they putting chemicals in them to manipulate whether, crops, or us.

We know for a FACT they want too, because they tell us they do. We know for a FACT they've done it at some scale before, because they tell us they have.

This is all declassified information.

And they don't call it Chemtrails like us dumb conspiracy theorist call it, they call it geo engineering like the good smart people they are just looking out for our own interest.

You can Google this document, download the 390 page PDF and read it for yourself.

Screenshot_20231228-163503.png

Most conspiracy theorist get there information from reading actual government documents.

Most deniers get there information from mainstream media, or in other words the governments damage control machine.

The question isn't whether or not chemtrails exists. We can all see them.

The question is are they putting chemicals in them to manipulate whether, crops, or us.

We know for a FACT they want too, because they tell us they do. We know for a FACT they've done it at some scale before, because they tell us they have.

This is all declassified information.

And they don't call it Chemtrails like us dumb conspiracy theorist call it, they call it geo engineering like the good smart people they are just looking out for our own interest.

You can Google this document, download the 390 page PDF and read it for yourself.

View attachment 6661423

Most conspiracy theorist get there information from reading actual government documents.

Most deniers get there information from mainstream media, or in other words the governments damage control machine.
390 pages? 390 pages?

How ‘bout you knock it out and give us the Cliffs Notes version.

Back
Top Bottom