.357SIG: What’s the point of this cartridge?

I need a good laugh today, so I revisited this thread.

After he stopping posting in this thread, BobbyBlaze sent me this PM:

You know I’ve searched and searched and can’t find anything to refute your info. Truth is I’m glad I was fed (pun not intended) a line of something. Perhaps that’s why I went for it due the research I did pretty much lined up. Anyhow, if you ever get a chance to put some thru paper out of one of these HK’s you’d put that Sig in the trash! I’d seriously like to know where those HK USPc .357sigs went to, perhaps SS. Here’s a good read for you if you’re interested.
https://www.studentnewsdaily.com/da...marshals_warn_their_bullets_are_too_powerful/
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/agencies-tamp-down-speculation-over-hollow-point-ammo-purchases

Anyhow, we may have a different opinion of what liberty and freedom truly means and I was off base w/ the personal jabs...besides I read that one of the big wigs down at SOCOM stated after attend a FAM training course was that you guys are the top 1% shooters out there and I don’t want any problems!!! take care dude an if one of those courses u speak of just so happened to be free I’d take u up on that.. be safe bro.

You can repost that if you’d like I’m not able to respond to the forum thread."

I think i stayed out’a this one? Never had a 357SIG but would consider one if I didn’t put all my eggs in one basket , as far as filling that gap. I’ve fallen for the 10mm’s versatility from 5ft (with no over penetration) to “not sure yet” . There’s cool ammo and load data for both. Off subject by some , but I almost bought a RIA 22TCM pistol/rifle combo a while back and wish I had now that ammo prices are RIGHT. Different strokes anAll Cool thread far as I’ve read.

It may have been the 10mm, which had too much recoil for the FBI. I have a 10mm and it is a beast. I would rather have it over a 357 sig
You could try some Liberty Civil Defense if you ever want to carry 10mm. It’s Soft and look’s to explode about 3 inches in. Old thread… probably no help.

Hah! Looks like a FAM selling off some issued ammo! LOL
Exactly my thoughts, someone whom completed instructors courses trunk (of one ot two agencies) although one switched weapons later to 9mm.

I watched a group of 1811s draw and fire a magazine full speed at 7 yards w the SIG357 , experienced agents. The large males that trained on their own not just 4times a year or once a month on particular duty were the only ones in the group that wouldn't masacure the principal and a large group of by standers because they could handle recovery from recoil. It was terrible and there job required better than "above average" shooting.

I think i stayed out’a this one? Never had a 357SIG but would consider one if I didn’t put all my eggs in one basket , as far as filling that gap. I’ve fallen for the 10mm’s versatility from 5ft (with no over penetration) to “not sure yet” . There’s cool ammo and load data for both. Off subject by some , but I almost bought a RIA 22TCM pistol/rifle combo a while back and wish I had now that ammo prices are RIGHT. Different strokes anAll Cool thread far as I’ve read.
I think if I were going to introduce a new to me cartridge it would be the 10mm. But at some point in your life you just have to say when.....

Back
Top Bottom