• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

365 hp......

Toyota fills this niche with its Lexus sport sedans.

Nissan ===》Infiniti

Honda ===》Acura

Mazda failed its attempt at a Luxury brand with the Millenia, but marketed it's MazdaSpeed variants for a while. Not sure if they still do.

nah the mazdapseed factory burned down in 05 but there have been talks about bringing them back which i only pray they do. My mazdaspeed miata is just stupid fun, i've been in crazy fast mazdaspeed 3 and 6's before, pretty much anything that came outta that factory was awesome.

Only a fool touches an egg in Australia.

Toyota fills this niche with its Lexus sport sedans.

Nissan ===》Infiniti

Honda ===》Acura

Mazda failed its attempt at a Luxury brand with the Millenia, but marketed it's MazdaSpeed variants for a while. Not sure if they still do.

But the $ per HP comparison makes them look pretty sad. I'm a torque guy personally, and that Kia looks pretty good.

Caved in and bought the wife a Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, (used), this summer. For the price the performance, equipment and quality was as good as, or better, the the various Chevy / Ford / Mitsubishi / Mazda types we looked at.

260+ hp from a turbo 4 2.0 L performs well, decent economy. See how long it lasts, not a fan of turbos, but the normally aspirated competition sucked and no V6 met her age / miles criteria for a price I was prepared to pay.

The coolest thing about this, if it’s sitting on a Optima chassis, it is possible it will be produced here in GA.

Btw, I miss my methed addict 05 STI when I see things like this.

But the $ per HP comparison makes them look pretty sad. I'm a torque guy personally, and that Kia looks pretty good.

Caved in and bought the wife a Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, (used), this summer. For the price the performance, equipment and quality was as good as, or better, the the various Chevy / Ford / Mitsubishi / Mazda types we looked at.

260+ hp from a turbo 4 2.0 L performs well, decent economy. See how long it lasts, not a fan of turbos, but the normally aspirated competition sucked and no V6 met her age / miles criteria for a price I was prepared to pay.
Kia and Hyundai and both value leaders at the moment. Of course, their purpose is to raise their profile so that over the long haul they can price themselves higher along with Honda and Toyota. Now is the time to buy their best products.

One thing I'm betting is that you won't have to stop at the bank for a loan on the way to get the Stinger serviced at the dealers :thumb:, unlike the Audis, BMW's etc. Not saying it will be cheap though, just a lot less expensive.

One thing I'm betting is that you won't have to stop at the bank for a loan on the way to get the Stinger serviced at the dealers :thumb:, unlike the Audis, BMW's etc. Not saying it will be cheap though, just a lot less expensive.

However, I wouldn't trust my local Hyundai dealer to fill the washer bottle. They are utterly incompetent and lie through their teeth without the hint of a blush.

i remember that beast, thing is awesome. What all work have you managed to do to it? i imagine a stand alone and at least bigger injectors?

Fully built motor with all forged internals and every bolt on upgrade you can do.
It was about 300hp with the mazdaspeed cold air intake and catback exaust. Just went up from there.

IMG_0286.JPG
Driving one of those cars is like dating a fat gal, it's fun until your friends find out!
Always remember there is no replacement for displacement. American made muscle for me! V-8 all the way. I get 460hp from my 6.2L LT-1 powered Vette without any power adders.

Back
Top Bottom