• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

4 of 7 Goombahs

36fatfriends

Default rank <2500 posts
I Will Cut You
62   0
Reaction score
Got two of a run of 7 Goombahs ground out. It's been a while since I've had some time on the grinder so I decided to make a one-off Goombah to start. I figured a more complicated grind would help stimulate my muscle memory.

Once I finish grinding the other 5 Goombahs this week and begin heat treating, I will be reaching out to those next on the list for their handle and leather specifications.

Follow me on Twitter and like my fb page to stay up to date on the listing of the one off compound hollow ground tanto Goombah if you want a chance to purchase and aren't on the list (price will be more than standard, however ODT members will receive a 10% discount). Also, I'll be posting some update/tour videos of my new shop.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So who's the next 7 on the list?

:eyebrows:

Hope the don't mind me telling everyone lol, but @ARCman47 @Crumley25 @Lockout and @tellico426 are all part of this run. Haven't reached out to even make sure they still want it after this long of a wait, but that's who's next and 4 of the 6 are intended for.

@rOmiLaYu is also getting the 5th of the 6 here because I'm a SOB and have owed him for too long and I'm mad at myself and have deserved a cursing from him for too long. The 6th of this run is going to someone who ordered on fb.

Back
Top Bottom