• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

4 of 7 Goombahs

Hey 36fatfriends 36fatfriends remember this?

FullSizeRender-5.jpg
And the knives you were supposed to make me...?

rOmiLaYu rOmiLaYu is also getting the 5th of the 6 here because I'm a SOB and have owed him for too long and I'm mad at myself and have deserved a cursing from him for too long. The 6th of this run is going to someone who ordered on fb.
Don't think a thing of it. I'd have to be a special kind of touched to get angry at something like this.

PS: I'm digging the tanto grid. :thumb:

Don't think a thing of it. I'd have to be a special kind of touched to get angry at something like this.

PS: I'm digging the tanto grid. :thumb:

Okay, I'll do ya a tanto like that. No sweat! I had that other one done for the most part (the one I sent the picture of before) but it wasn't my best work and I just couldn't bring myself to send it out... So on the bench it sits. Unsheathed and not sharp. Just a reminder of what not to do.

Okay, I'll do ya a tanto like that. No sweat! I had that other one done for the most part (the one I sent the picture of before) but it wasn't my best work and I just couldn't bring myself to send it out... So on the bench it sits. Unsheathed and not sharp. Just a reminder of what not to do.
You do what you want to. I'm pleased as punch either way. :yo:

Back
Top Bottom