**.45 can thats not 2' long!**

could someone explain to a can noob the process/beneift/why "wetting" a can....Hopefully yall dont go to crazy on comments I know someone will read it wrong lol

Lots of guys use wire pulling lube , I have seen diet coke used . I have a Gemtech Blackside , not the smallest of the bunch but solid and works well

Octane. No question. Mounts are plentiful and available now.

Well im gonna end up getting the Poseidon from Quiet Riot. Looks like its more of what im looking for in a .45 can. Now to make a decision on a .22 can and go ahead and get both.

QRF convinced me so I went with the Octane. It'll go on an SBRed Carbine and a pistol.

yep those are the 2. I had originally wanted the sparrow, but QR said said the Spectre had no FRP. I'd only be using it on an FV-sr as i dont own any .22 handguns for now.

Looks like the Poseidon and Spectre 2 are up for purchase.

I encourage you to actually listen to a full size can vs the Poseidon, especially if its your first pistol cal can.

I encourage you to actually listen to a full size can vs the Poseidon, especially if its your first pistol cal can.

As in you think theres a huge difference. I just dont want an extremely long can on my handgun........

i can live with it being a little louder if its gonna be much shorter and lighter.

The poseidon sounds at the ear to me just as quiet as a full size can for the first 5 shots. 6-10 are a hair louder. 11-15 are a little uncomfortable.

I also pack min pretty good with lithium grease as I think it sticks and holds better. Wire pulling gel isnt tacky enough.

Back
Top Bottom