• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

5.56 bolt carrier group

user 71

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
92   0
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a place to get a $100 or less bcg? Sotarms.com isn't listing them any more .

Not sure if this is a WTB or if you guys know of a source. Would prefer a new one because of head spacing.

Thanks for the info, Bus62.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Btw, have you built out your odt lower yet?

Lol nah but I bought one built with a double star lpk. Looks gooood. Waiting on a review from a fellow odter on sota arms upper.
I'll be buying one if the thumbs are up than I'm going to meet up with jdgreenberg and make a parts list and order everything for the monster odt lower ar.

I have built with both cmmg and double star lpk's. The double star is working out fine so far. The cmmg is nice, because they color code everything in different color baggies for you. However, the hand grip screw is a hex nut (vs flathead screw in the double star kit). Because I don't own a hex nut wrench long enough to fit in the grip, I ended up using the leftover double star grip and screw (I put a magpul moe+ on the lower with double star kit).

I purchased a DPMS (Didn't Pass MilSpec) this morning from cdt. $98 is a good deal though - wish I'd waited. Thanks all for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom