• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

6 million will pay Obamacare penalty

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/01/6_million_will_pay_obamacare_penalty.html#ixzz3QDX5a3v9

The first guestimates from the government have been made that tell us how many people will have to pay a penalty for not having Obamacare-approved insurance plans during 2014.
At least 6 million Americans – between 2 and 4% of taxpayers – will owe the IRS either $95 or 1% of their income, whichever is greater. But another 10-20% – 20-30 million – will be exempt from the penalty under rules written by the IRS.

the funny thing is, I was doing my taxes last night. It asked me if I had health insurance and I checked yes. It then said verification is not needed for the 2014 tax year and me saying yes was enough.

th2600BA5H.jpg

the funny thing is, I was doing my taxes last night. It asked me if I had health insurance and I checked yes. It then said verification is not needed for the 2014 tax year and me saying yes was enough.

So the question is how many will check 'Yes' even thought they didn't and how will this skew the numbers collected.

Same here. It asked if we had employer provided ins. When I clicked yes.... end of story.

Back
Top Bottom