• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

66 F100 project

bilgerat

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
54   0
Reaction score
I found this old 66 F100 LB at a customer's house back in October. I tried to buy it then but he wanted to keep it with plans to fix it up, He called me in December and said he was ready to sell, I went and looked it over better and discovered the motor was locked up tight, so I backed off and told him it wasnt worth near what he was asking and left. Well he called me this past weekend and asked if I was still interested, I said yes and made him an offer over the phone that I didnt think he would accept, Well he took the offer on the condition that I would come get it before the end of the week. { I think the wife made up his mind for him}, Went over this morn and loaded her up and brought her home, shes been in the same family since new and only 76k miles, , shes rust free except for surface rust and one small spot in the bed, engine is soaking in marvel mystery oil in the hopes it will break loose. heres some pics
f100.jpg
F100d.jpg
f100 i.jpg
f100 e.jpg

That's a great candidate for a restore. Really nice shape. Hope it remains so as you peel off the parts.

Back
Top Bottom