7.62x39 Reloading Cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spamcastle

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
339   0
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone who reloaded for the 7.62x39 round could give me their material cost per round minus the case. Would also like to know where you purchase your bullets. Trying to figure out weather I can save money in the long run by relaoding my own or wheather I should keep buying steel cased throw aways.

&#8203;I've loaded them for hunting. I have no idea of cost? I only loaded soft point stuff in small batches. My guess is for plinking and blasting, it wouldn't be worthwhile to load em.

I enjoy reloading the 7.62x39. Probably save money just shooting and dropping the steel stuff, but the reloader in me said no. Over time I have found, borrowed, and paid for brass rounds. I enjoy casting slugs so I can shoot. The 7.62x39 is an easy round to load for. Lots of recipes for loads out there, and the ak (in my case) will shoot about anything. Have been trying out a slug that has no gas check just to see how that works. Around 130 grain slug should work the action without a problem. Good luck cgillette

Not being able to shoot steel cased anything these days at ranges is a huge killer to me, wouldnt mind unloading and reloading steel x39 cases with new projectiles just for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom