• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

700hp supercharged Mustang tweaked up in Oz...........

How much does it weigh, though? 800hp is awesome, but if the car weights 4500lbs... that’s a hp/weight ratio of 1hp/5.62lbs
That demon weighs 4280
Mustang weight 3825 probably a good bit more with the beefed up parts for the additional HP

so about 400lbs before people start prepping them.

:sorry:
Dingo Dingo I know it is off topic, but since everything is backwards down there, which way do your race tracks go?
I’m pretty sure it’s clockwise, theory being that as Aussie cars are right hand drive it puts the driver further away from the retaining walls. The opposite I suppose with left hand drive cars.

Yeah, if i had $100k++ to toss into one i could break 1,000 hp too !
Speed is always relative to money when it comes to cars going fast....”how fast do you want to go” relates to “how much you got” ?

Well...bye.
Just kidding Major Payne... Your talents at photoshop are respectable grasshopper...
Can you add some dead beaver on that cowcatcher? I have a beaver problem...(go ahead boys)....

I have some Tannerite. Want me to come over and RED MIST your problems away???

My dad has a new Callaway Vette, 757hp... it’s insane.

I am considering a 2020 Silverado TrailBoss with the 6.2 LS3 motor next year... turns out for a bit more I can have Callaway work their magic on it with a supercharger and stuff. Talk about a beast of a truck, with full factory warranty no less.

Back
Top Bottom