• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

8 per day. 2,920 per year killed.

May be, but there’s a big difference between Shaqueequee flushing out the little skin tag at 13 weeks compared to carrying it for 9 months and birthing it. By the time she’s gone to that much trouble, it makes sense to take advantage of the monthly welfare check. If she gets all sentimental and decides to keep it, are you good with paying for its food, formula, education, incarceration, etc?
Well, if you put it that way...
But I had in mind the late term babys where they decide they want to abort at 7-9 months. That's truly horrific (to me, anyway).

The democrats want post-birth abortions.
Deliver the baby, inspect it, let momma hold it, see if she wants to keep it.
If not, kill it.
Right now, they want it to be a "right" to kill your kids a few minutes after thay are born.
Ten years from now, it might be any preschool age.

I know this crusade is all the rage in the gun community nowadays. Are you cool with the paying the taxes to fund welfare for their miserable lives from cradle to grave? If so, carry on!

Or did you think potential abortion ‘victims’ were going to be productive members of society, read the good book, have strong father figures, etc??

Wow. You need some Jesus in your life. I will pray for you.

I know this crusade is all the rage in the gun community nowadays. Are you cool with the paying the taxes to fund welfare for their miserable lives from cradle to grave? If so, carry on!

Or did you think potential abortion ‘victims’ were going to be productive members of society, read the good book, have strong father figures, etc??

May be, but there’s a big difference between Shaqueequee flushing out the little skin tag at 13 weeks compared to carrying it for 9 months and birthing it. By the time she’s gone to that much trouble, it makes sense to take advantage of the monthly welfare check. If she gets all sentimental and decides to keep it, are you good with paying for its food, formula, education, incarceration, etc?
You've done an excellent job of highlighting the problem with society today. The complete and utter lack of respect and even disdain for human life. Well done!

You've done an excellent job of highlighting the problem with society today. The complete and utter lack of respect and even disdain for human life. Well done!

I’ve not actually taken a stance on it, simply posed questions with some triggering rhetoric. I just find it strange that the same folks who are caught up in the fight for life at conception will complain about funding welfare. It’s all a red herring to pull the dicourse from issues that stand a greater chance of causing human suffering on a far greater level. National debt spiraling out of control, with the potential to cause hyperinflation within the next generation or two. And yet the hot button issue is a 100% religion-based social issue whipped up by GOP strategists in the 80’s. We get real stirred up about symbolic floor votes on new laws to outlaw abortion hypotheticals that were illegal in the first place. Makes it easy to forget to hold leaders accountable on big picture issues.

https://commodity.com/debt-clock/us/

Get out more, plenty of white people on welfare, tired of hearing like its only black people on it.

I’ve not actually taken a stance on it, simply posed questions with some triggering rhetoric. I just find it strange that the same folks who are caught up in the fight for life at conception will complain about funding welfare. It’s all a red herring to pull the dicourse from issues that stand a greater chance of causing human suffering on a far greater level. National debt spiraling out of control, with the potential to cause hyperinflation within the next generation or two. And yet the hot button issue is a 100% religion-based social issue whipped up by GOP strategists in the 80’s. We get real stirred up about symbolic floor votes on new laws to outlaw abortion hypotheticals that were illegal in the first place. Makes it easy to forget to hold leaders accountable on big picture issues.

The murder of babies has ZERO to do with religion. If you believe the protection of literally the most innocent of human life is solely championed by the "religious", or is a financial issue, well that's another sad commentary on the state of "civilization".
When people make poor choices and there is no accountability, where is the incentive to change the behavior again?
There are literally millions of desperately waiting adoptive parents in this country.

Life is a Right. Welfare is not. It's just that simple.

And their is no amount of "whipping up" that is required to stir my conscience on the Right to life. YMMV however.

Education is a good thing. Reading comprehension is important. (Please do try and keep up) No one is talking about a crack head killing someone for $75 and a case of Milwaukee's Best. I'm discussing a stat and what comprises the data used. The commercial indicated "accidents" amongst teens and kids from firearms. I say 2,920 per year is bogus.

FIFY lol Maybe he should stick to snide remarks in the lawn care thread. lol

Back
Top Bottom