• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

8 pt down- can’t find him

Yeah I was looking for a tracking dog and one of them answered saying he uses a drone so I said hell let’s just try it even though I was originally looking for a tracking dog. Oh well, live and learn. Probably won’t pay for a drone again knowing what I know now. A tracking dog makes much more sense.
I think drones have a place, large agricultural areas especially. A lot of it boils down to terrain. North Georgia and thick woods I would rather have a dog. The guy I sent you a link to has done a few overnight tracking jobs and located the next day. Reach out and see what he says, he’s from Paulding county area.

I think drones have a place, large agricultural areas especially. A lot of it boils down to terrain. North Georgia and thick woods I would rather have a dog. The guy I sent you a link to has done a few overnight tracking jobs and located the next day. Reach out and see what he says, he’s from Paulding county area.
I reached out to him. Haven’t heard back yet

Hate you didn’t find—started the 2023 Ho down today more to come,my partner killed a great 10 that had fell in love
30E102B8-A15F-461B-B87B-432514D2763F.jpeg
172A1065-ADF1-4133-B525-818CE993A43F.jpeg

I called and no one is getting back with me about tracking my deer. Guy from north Ga off Facebook said looks like a shoulder shot and will probably live. I highly doubt it. I think he's in the creek somewhere. I just want to see if a dog can lead me to him atleast. The fact that the drone couldn’t find him tells me he’s dead somewhere under a tree or thick brush.

Back
Top Bottom