• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11

How do you think 9/11 was carried out?

• It was carried out by the terrorists just like the 9/11 commission said it was

Votes: 34 46.6%
  • The government knew about it , they did nothing to stop it but were not directly involved

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • The government planned the whole thing!

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • This poll is stupid and soviet should get a life.

Votes: 15 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I hate to admit, it was a much needed wake-up call for America.
It's also one of those things I will never forget in my lifetime.

Bushy planned the whole thing. After the planes hit the FAA grounded all flights.... Except one private jet carrying certain family that just happened to by royalty and live in Saudi Arabia... Now why would the FAA ground all flights and let one out? Because mr pres told them to let this particular one out. And the people who hijacked the planes were Saudi sorry coincidence is one thing, clever planing is another.

Bushy planned the whole thing. After the planes hit the FAA grounded all flights.... Except one private jet carrying certain family that just happened to by royalty and live in Saudi Arabia... Now why would the FAA ground all flights and let one out? Because mr pres told them to let this particular one out. And the people who hijacked the planes were Saudi sorry coincidence is one thing, clever planing is another.
One thing that always stood out in my mind is how he just sat there. He sat there reading my pet goat like he did not have a care in the world. That always made me so mad.

I remember that day very well. I imediately called family and discussed our plans. I grew up with a father in the military and while we were in Germany in the early 80's there were threats and bombings going on. We had to check the car for strange wires and look for objects that were out of place all of the time. It has made me focus on what is going on around me at all times. My wife says I'm paranoid and I say that I'm just aware.

He seemed way to calm, not to mention some of the people on the streets talking about it seemed "planted". Too calm, and too many technical terms for someone who should have been freaked out and out of breath. Wish I knew where I saw the video that had the man talking about it right after it happened. Way too odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom