• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11

How do you think 9/11 was carried out?

• It was carried out by the terrorists just like the 9/11 commission said it was

Votes: 34 46.6%
  • The government knew about it , they did nothing to stop it but were not directly involved

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • The government planned the whole thing!

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • This poll is stupid and soviet should get a life.

Votes: 15 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted "knew...but did nothing". I'm not sure it was planned...but I think it was allowed to happen. It was an event needed to galvanize support for the agenda at hand.

From what my grandfather told me...Pearl Harbor was suspected to be the same type of event. He always said it was rumored that the Gov't. knew the Japanese were going to attack...but let it happen so the 'people' would rally around the US' involvement in WWII. He would know...he was in the Navy in WWII & Korea.

I voted "knew...but did nothing". I'm not sure it was planned...but I think it was allowed to happen. It was an event needed to galvanize support for the agenda at hand.

From what my grandfather told me...Pearl Harbor was suspected to be the same type of event. He always said it was rumored that the Gov't. knew the Japanese were going to attack...but let it happen so the 'people' would rally around the US' involvement in WWII. He would know...he was in the Navy in WWII & Korea.

I think that as well. I mean you cut off their oil supply, put them in a corner... Of course their going to react! They knew the Japanese were going to react.

Is it possible that the world is being run by one government and we are just pawns in a game? Alot of things happen and the government always has enough info that they could have prevented it.

I had been in the Army a year to the day.. just finished basic training and AIT, and flew out to Hawaii. When the planes started hitting, it was about 4:30 where I was. My friend called and woke me up talking about planes hitting buildings in New York, the Pentagon, etc.. so surreal.

Yes, the US government knew there were threats. Just like there's threats today. They made bad decisions based on how the American people would react to a sudden shutdown of "freedoms" such as airport screening. So they did very little to prevent an airborn attack. Even after 9/11, idiots complain about TSA screenings.
Thinking that the US government actually planned or purposely allowed 9/11 to happen is laughable. People who believe this are the same types who hide in their house , peeking through the blinds at strange cars driving by. Any conspiracy to knowingly allow those specific men to carry out that specific attack would have invloved hundreds if not thousands of people at many different levels of goverment. Someone always talks......always.
It was a terrible event that was planned and carried out by religious radicals who hate the freedom our country represents. Every time I hear people mention that they think it was a conspiracy I consider it a slap to the face as a soldier and as a US citizen.

It was a terrible event that was planned and carried out by religious radicals who hate the freedom our country represents. Every time I hear people mention that they think it was a conspiracy I consider it a slap to the face as a soldier and as a US citizen.

Amen. I've served this country for over 30 years and I hate to be considered one of those "gubmint conspeercy" folks...

Yes, the US government knew there were threats. Just like there's threats today. They made bad decisions based on how the American people would react to a sudden shutdown of "freedoms" such as airport screening. So they did very little to prevent an airborn attack. Even after 9/11, idiots complain about TSA screenings.
Thinking that the US government actually planned or purposely allowed 9/11 to happen is laughable. People who believe this are the same types who hide in their house , peeking through the blinds at strange cars driving by. Any conspiracy to knowingly allow those specific men to carry out that specific attack would have invloved hundreds if not thousands of people at many different levels of goverment. Someone always talks......always.

I agree with you 100%. My question is why do you always go down several lines and put the period "."?

Yes, the US government knew there were threats. Just like there's threats today. They made bad decisions based on how the American people would react to a sudden shutdown of "freedoms" such as airport screening. So they did very little to prevent an airborne attack. Even after 9/11, idiots complain about TSA screenings.
Thinking that the US government actually planned or purposely allowed 9/11 to happen is laughable. People who believe this are the same types who hide in their house , peeking through the blinds at strange cars driving by. Any conspiracy to knowingly allow those specific men to carry out that specific attack would have involved hundreds if not thousands of people at many different levels of government. Someone always talks......always. It was a terrible event that was planned and carried out by religious radicals who hate the freedom our country represents. Every time I hear people mention that they think it was a conspiracy I consider it a slap to the face as a US citizen.

Exactly what I was about to post, almost verbatim. Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom