• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11

How do you think 9/11 was carried out?

• It was carried out by the terrorists just like the 9/11 commission said it was

Votes: 34 46.6%
  • The government knew about it , they did nothing to stop it but were not directly involved

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • The government planned the whole thing!

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • This poll is stupid and soviet should get a life.

Votes: 15 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. My mom worked for ASA at that time too. After 9/11 she quit. Seeing that was enough for her.

My son was just out of high school and in my opinion not mature enough for the military. He worked at ASA for a couple of years and then worked for Mercury Airlines a few more till I couldn't talk him out of joining the Air Force anymore. He was so determined to sign up for the Air Force that he left a job making 50 to 60K a year! I had to help him make his truck payments till after he got back from Iraq. Now he is a Staff Sergeant and a Crew Chief overseeing the weapons on F-16 fighters. I am extremely proud of my son, he has excelled in the Air Force becoming a SSGT after only 3 years and will most likely be promoted to Tech Sergeant before he completes 6 years. He's 5 years into a 6 year contract and planning on retiring from the Air Force.

My son was just out of high school and in my opinion not mature enough for the military. He worked at ASA for a couple of years and then worked for Mercury Airlines a few more till I couldn't talk him out of joining the Air Force anymore. He was so determined to sign up for the Air Force that he left a job making 50 to 60K a year! I had to help him make his truck payments till after he got back from Iraq. Now he is a Staff Sergeant and a Crew Chief overseeing the weapons on F-16 fighters. I am extremely proud of my son, he has excelled in the Air Force becoming a SSGT after only 3 years and will most likely be promoted to Tech Sergeant before he completes 6 years. He's 5 years into a 6 year contract and planning on retiring from the Air Force.

Id be proud too! Thank him for his service!

I have no idea, really...I choose to assume no direct government involvement in this action by radical muslim terrorists...Many actions gave some conspiracy peeps some ammunition, but mostly circumstantial at best...Thanks for you guys service...

STILL not a single video released from the pentagon of an ACTUAL AIRPLANE hitting the building......

Last edited by a moderator:

STILL not a single video released from the pentagon of an ACTUAL AIRPLANE hitting the building......

Yeah, I can't believe that nobody got a video of this low flying JET sweeping just above the ground for the 2 seconds before it hit the building. Amazing! Of course all of the thousands of plane parts that were scattered all over the grounds and inside the building had to have been planted by the hundreds of people that were waiting out of sight to run out and plant them. Boy, it must have been hot in the fire suits some had to be wearing so they could run into the still burning building to plant false evidence. The government must have used some kind of secret device to block anyone from getting video of them doing it. I wounder when they developed the mind control devices so nobody would remember seeing them do it. Oh, wait, the mind control must have been even more advances and placed fales memories in all of the people that SAW the plane and they must have had heavy equipment handy to place the engine parts in the building.

Give me a break.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom