• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9-23 Hunt

I got a big doe at 35 yards!
138C3328-8C94-49B3-8BD0-97004C0AFD09.jpeg

No luck this morning. I got out around 12:30. Found a nice spot in the back border of the WMA. I was wondering if that hunter we passed was you lol. I figured though you wouldn't be sporting a full orange vest.

If it wasn't you then I'm wondering how he got back there without tresspassing. He didn't park where we were..
I'll try the other side of the road tomorrow am. I need to at least put something in the freezer and I always see at least one in the morning.
If any of ya'll still out there, good luck!

No luck this morning. I got out around 12:30. Found a nice spot in the back border of the WMA. I was wondering if that hunter we passed was you lol. I figured though you wouldn't be sporting a full orange vest.

If it wasn't you then I'm wondering how he got back there without tresspassing. He didn't park where we were..
I'll try the other side of the road tomorrow am. I need to at least put something in the freezer and I always see at least one in the morning.
If any of ya'll still out there, good luck!
No it wasn’t me, hopefully he wasn’t going through where we hunt. We have a ton of trail cams out and maybe we’ll catch him. I’m hunting but I’m in Cartersville tonight.

Back
Top Bottom