• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

973% rise in heart failure

So you lost otherwise healthy friends from clots and myocarditis and pericarditis that did not take the vaccine?
You know people that died from Covid that were given illogical and barbaric "treatment" after falling ill. We all do.
Yes! Best example would be my previous neighbors. Myocarditis is what killed the incredible sweet neighbor I had. She didn't get the vaccine for all the same talking point reasons you can find here/ the Facebook propaganda machine. Her son, whom I like, was the Facebook warrior for all the far right propaganda she spouted. He went down around the same time as her. He was treated with all the modern day devil medicine and whatever devious things these Drs are doing.

I don't know/remember how long he was in coma and vented, but it was probably 8 months at least. Had a bunch of blood clot issues and basically had most of one foot amputated.

This is the only reason why I got the jab...
20211024_075015.jpg

I couldn't afford to throw away my retirement, and tricare.

Well I had it twice and lived, guess I'm tougher than those other ignorant statements made.
Twice, I've had it 3 times confirmed, and at least 1 that wasn't confirmed. We found a natural remedy that works great. I feel terribly bad for the people who got the shot and boosters out of fear no less. More than one said they got the shot so they would carry the germs to a loved one that was sick. I'm still trying to figure that one out..

Back
Top Bottom