• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

973% rise in heart failure

I took both shots. Not by volunteering but being told either take it or lose my Job I had 36 years invested in. I didn’t want the shots but got them then I got Covid and pneumonia which has now left me with spots on the lungs that I never had before.
And the sad thing is…you can’t ever be sure what left you with the spots on your lung.
Is it the lab-engineered, US funded bioweapon called Covid 19?
Or the experimental RNA shots with deadly spike proteins?
Like you, some of my sons and daughters were forced by employers to take the shots.
That was pure evil, pure governmen/corporate totalitarianism.
I hope your lungs heal….

I took both shots. Not by volunteering but being told either take it or lose my Job I had 36 years invested in. I didn’t want the shots but got them then I got Covid and pneumonia which has now left me with spots on the lungs that I never had before.

I am truly sorry. You were put in a no win situation that no one should have been.

I dont care if the vaccine cured cancer and made puppies fart rainbows no FREE MAN should ever be forced to take anything

I am truly sorry. You were put in a no win situation that no one should have been.

I dont care if the vaccine cured cancer and made puppies fart rainbows no FREE MAN should ever be forced to take anything
And THAT is the true discussion that everyone should be having, but sadly is not. What gave the .gov, here or anywhere else the right to demand that every man, woman and child be forced to take an experimental drug? For ANY reason?

And THAT is the true discussion that everyone should be having, but sadly is not. What gave the .gov, here or anywhere else the right to demand that every man, woman and child be forced to take an experimental drug? For ANY reason?
"These are unprecedented times. We're all in this together...."

Pfizer and all the other pharmas were given immunity over the Vax so this is just all theater on a road they already know is a dead end.
I do agree to the extent it maybe a dead end for Texas ...... other counties is a whole different ball game and that is where their b*ll* are in a sling .........

I do agree to the extent it maybe a dead end for Texas ...... other counties is a whole different ball game and that is where their b*ll* are in a sling .........
Highly doubtful … Unless that country forced vax… any company would likely be pretty immune(see what I did there)… Under FDA EUA….

Only federal immunity. States can still sue them for fraud and lying about safety and efficacy.
I would think the Feds trump States given the EUA. I think the only recourse would be states suing the feds which would probably have to be decided by the SC. Win or lose its a net zero sum for us....I could be wrong on all counts. (Not a lawyer but I saw an episode of Matlock once.)

Back
Top Bottom