• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

973% rise in heart failure

Y’all keep it going.
After you get done, you can move on to solving world hunger and the coming financial collapse.
This sentiment is why this country is in the state that its, in most want someone else to do the work.
first you have to talk then take action ...... I have said many times if just the gun owners take a stand in just voting it would change this country for the good........... yea, I know I'm preaching to the choir.

This sentiment is why this country is in the state that its, in most want someone else to do the work.
first you have to talk then take action ...... I have said many times if just the gun owners take a stand in just voting it would change this country for the good........... yea, I know I'm preaching to the choir.
My point is, the vaccine was a done deal three years ago. Can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube.

My point is, the vaccine was a done deal three years ago. Can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube.
We can't change what we let already happen, but we can dam sure not let it happed again.
Its time for good men to do something ........... it starts with talking and spreading the news to just say no....

What about Covid itself causing an uptick in heart failure or heart issues have you seen or heard anything like that?
No vax, I had Covid in Dec 2020. My blood pressure went up to roughly 190/120 at the same time they tested me. It came down to 150's in a month and never went back to normal. I've been on BP meds ever since. I also now have 20% smell and 50% taste to this day. My primary symptoms was a fever for a day, no lung issues at all, and not even a bad cold.

The second time I had it, it was more like the flu and kicked my butt for a few days. No new long term symptoms from the second time.

Either way they said folks died from Covid, some did, a lot didn't. Here's what the discussion is about for me, folks in their 40's,50's and early 60's here lately dying and you never hear why, they're not going to tell you if it was from the shot. These folks have not been sick either. My Mom took the Covid shot, she was 86 at that time, she's 89 now. She said she wouldn't take another one of them and she hasn't. No boosters or anything else. I do take the flu shot and I took the shingles shot. I will not take the Covid or Covid Boosters. This is my opinion only. I don't claim to know everything like a few on here that know everything about anything. Here's something else, a lot of young nurses would not take it because they wanted to start a family and have children. Side affects could cause birth defects as their reasons and a not proven drug.
Yeh man. I got the first one (a set) and that was it for me too.
Whatever that gain of function test was that escaped Chinas lax controls was certainly more than "no big deal, it's just like the flu"(flu is and can be very deadly). The newer mutated variants aren't nearly as deadly. I don't believe the people who have possibly died from the COVID affects of complications from the vaccines would have lived either from contracting COVID from the usual way.

It's a risk for sure to take the vaccine, but I don't think it's any more a risk than not taking it. And given the high mortality rate of the original outbreak, I'm comfortable in my decision.

The rush with this vaccine will obviously have issues that it may not have had with years of study.

Back
Top Bottom