• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$99 3d printer

That fan will come on during your print. You typically want the fan off during the first layer, and then for it to come on afterwards for best first layer bed adhesion. This is controlled via the slicer software (Cura in my case), and is usually set in that configuration by default.
I got it figured out but the printer broke

Let it sit off for 2 days time, nothing sticks to the board anymore and is strung around, cant complete simple shapes anymore, blobs and oozes at temps when it didnt before.
some people use glue sticks applied to the board to help prints stick. Did you switch filaments which could cause oozing if its a different type of filament and the temp isn't adjusted.

some people use glue sticks applied to the board to help prints stick. Did you switch filaments which could cause oozing if its a different type of filament and the temp isn't adjusted.
I used to use glue sticks, but clean up is messy. Blue painters tape is the way to go!

Here's a 2 day print that I'm doing now. It's about 6.5 hours in.

Get the 6" wide stuff here, and you only have to do 2 pieces to cover the whole bed.
Wide blue painters tape

Edit: BTW, Previously I mentioned Cura, I've since moved over to Prusa, and am finding much more consistent, high quality prints on the same STL's. YMMV.

Attachments

• kspTR6WA.jpeg
    kspTR6WA.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom