• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$99 3d printer

I believe its the 3 roller wheels that are on the right side. If the wheels are to tight then the right side binds a little causing the bar not to be level. This was the situation on my unit.

Also on a side not. I submitted a new tab on this website to be dedicated to this hobby. They stated that if a thread continues on and on they would consider it. So anyone reading this feel free to show off projects or share files or ask questions. As I feel this thread seems to be a good place.

At 20:45 he is talking about if the left and right side of the X axis is not even to "loosen those screws". Do you know what screw's he's talking about? The screws for the gold thing the Z screw goes into?
I agree with B bubonic the eccentric nuts on the wheels will move the x axis up or down but it does sound like in the video he means the z axis screw (gold thing) but I don’t know why cause I can’t see that causing the issue

I agree with B bubonic the eccentric nuts on the wheels will move the x axis up or down but it does sound like in the video he means the z axis screw (gold thing) but I don’t know why cause I can’t see that causing the issue
Much appreciated, I got it figured out. Another question, when the print nozzle is all the way down on the Z axis screw, should the metal nozzle be touching the board?

image.jpg

So it doesn’t have to be, this should be fixed when you level your bed…you can do a real quick check by loosening the wheels/springs on the print bed and it will touch then as long as there is still room to undo the springs it’s fine he has another video about bed leveling….that’s the true slow process but it’s actually really simple just a lot of repetitive rechecking …can also use feeler gauges

Much appreciated, I got it figured out. Another question, when the print nozzle is all the way down on the Z axis screw, should the metal nozzle be touching the board?
Fwiw on bed leveling. after you select auto home function I adjust the bed level screws to where the nozzle is about a sheet of paper distance. Start in the front left corner and work you way around the bed until you end up checking where you started.

Fwiw on bed leveling. after you select auto home function I adjust the bed level screws to where the nozzle is about a sheet of paper distance. Start in the front left corner and work you way around the bed until you end up checking where you started.
How do I preheat the nozzle and bed? Im going into this blind and know nothing on anything settings/setup related

Back
Top Bottom