• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

99% of your Budget AR problems, explained in one article.

Good article.
Digging the gas rings test on the bolt. First time i have heard that.
Also make a note of this:

"Another quick note on gas rings. The myth that gas rings must be staggered to prevent the splits from aligning and causing gas leakage, is just that- a MYTH. There is no reason to do so."

Every single thread a member with a short stoking issue has posted here has had the ole "make sure you have your gas rings staggered like the Mercedes emblem" solution suggested.

Me neither.

I always picked the carrier up by the the bolt, but I guess it's the same thing.
d39a67c20663a694ebc2e4e897eaba49.jpg

As I am not Savoy on electronic, I have learned to go to YouTube for input and instruction...It just saved me several hundred dollars on my Dodge last week...For an old man, I was tickled since I had to deploy my repair endeavors today.

Also make a note of this:

"Another quick note on gas rings. The myth that gas rings must be staggered to prevent the splits from aligning and causing gas leakage, is just that- a MYTH. There is no reason to do so."

Every single thread a member with a short stoking issue that has posted here has had the ole "make sure you have your gas rings staggered like the Mercedes emblem" solution suggested.
Every. Dang. Time.

Back
Top Bottom