9MM JR Carbine with Rugged Obsidian 45

If you really want to try something different, load supersonic 9mm before the subs and go shoot it. It will sound like a tater gun when you fire the subs. Always fun to watch people's reaction at the range when they get to the subsonic ammo. If I didn't have a TiRant45, Obsidian would be my next choice after shooting them at a shoot a while back.

Thanks buddy I love this rifle!
I've liked the JR rifles ever since I first read about them years ago. It's a really versatile platform. And you got pretty damn good results with that can. My only gripe with the JR carbine would be the MSRP. I don't know why pistol caliber carbines cost so damn much.

That is awsome. I just bought an obsidian today.
I plan on putting it on a mp5. Is that with the 45 cap or the 9mm cap?

That is with the 45 cap. I haven't bought any other size caps.
I did have to get the threaded barrel adapter for the carbine.
I also bought the 1/2 x 28 adapter for use on the 9MM pistols.

I've liked the JR rifles ever since I first read about them years ago. It's a really versatile platform. And you got pretty damn good results with that can. My only gripe with the JR carbine would be the MSRP. I don't know why pistol caliber carbines cost so damn much.

I really like the JR carbine and I got a good deal on it from a fellow ODT'er. I have the Sub 2k and the good old High Point carbine as well.
I don't know why but I have a thing for the pistol caliber carbines.

I really like the JR carbine and I got a good deal on it from a fellow ODT'er. I have the Sub 2k and the good old High Point carbine as well.
I don't know why but I have a thing for the pistol caliber carbines.
Oh I get it. I want to build a 9mm AR but the old style Colt mag type. And I've wanted a Marlin Camp 9 as long as I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom