• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A great article about the blatant pandering disaster of forcing me to pay for college loads I didn't take out.

A great article about the blatant pandering disaster of forcing me to pay for college loads I didn't take out.​

I swear you didn't take any loads from me, but I'd need to see you in a dress and wig to be certain

More power to them. I won't do it. I sleep well at night knowing full well that I earned everything I have. Perhaps I am a fool, but I am a fool who sleeps well at night and owes nothing to anyone other than the debts I signed for myself.

Government cheese has created almost every major problem we as a society are dealing with today.
FO SHO! FO SHO! Palmetter said it best. the gimmedats and they come in all colors

Unfortunately that only applies to .gov loans and not private loans. No one really works with with private loans.
It didn't work, either. There was a Congressional investigation. It was so bad a second, temporary program had to be set up, which also didn't work. There was a Congressional investigation. There was a lot of press about the failed programs. No one could qualify, even when they did qualify. Trump demanded, "Fix it!," and I could immediately see my on-line account updating in almost real time, then it worked. I'm good now, but I'll bet it does not work any more.

People were very concerned about a $3 trillion national debt. Now that we're cruising past $30 trillion it's so absurdly large maybe we can't wrap our heads around it and so it seems we've never cared less.

iu

H. Ross Perot

Back
Top Bottom