a gun deal that leaves you thinking "WTF?"

In a private party sale the seller IS NOT REQUIRED TO CHECK CRIMINAL HISTORY or buyer age etc. etc. It is the BUYERS RESPONSABUILITY TO LEAGALY PURCHAS A FIREARM.

If a convicted felon or underaged person buys from a private party then it is the buyer that is violating the law not the seller.

You are partially correct. If a minor buys and the seller made no attempt (e.g. Are you legally able to have this firearm?) the the seller can be prosecuted.

I stutter and don't usually talk too often or very long. When the opprtunity presents itself and the tick is gone I'll talk a traders ear off. Other times I just can't talk to them and cut it short.

Last edited:
yep- but i terminated the deal before the transaction because it was my gun and my choice. i didnt think the guy was who i talked to on the phone and he certainly got profiled for his appearance, demeanor, and our conversation. i wanted the money but not more than i wanted to be responsible and legal. i have felt good the other 39 times.

Just left chic-fil-a. That mother ****ed said "pleasure to serve you" then was all like "who's next?", I through that sandwich back in that creepy grandmas face. I REALLY wish I had gone to burger king.

Back
Top Bottom