• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A Hell of a Fight Coming

Just pray! Being in the south, most of you should be religious! I know I am. That's what this country was founded on and we've gotten away from that! I'm not perfect by any means but I know my lord and that's the only man or thing that I fear! Just pray that we as US citizens (a free country) are not stripped of our rights! This is no bible beating speech...I drink, cuss and look at women but I know The Lord and if everyone else did to they would know right from wrong and ethics!

Hey all. With an announcement coming in five hours that will outline the scope and breadth of the infringement of our rights, how will we best utilize the coming weeks to defend them? I'm sure there will be plenty of *****ing, moaning, and hollering, but that isn't going to do squat for protecting the Second Amendment.

What are we, the ODT community going to do? This is going to be a pivotal moment in deciding the future of the Second Amendment...probably forever. So, after we vent our frustrations, what is the best course of action?

Personally, I am going to donate more money to the NRA (I'm going to do it right after I post this thread).

Secondly I am going to continue to write and email Senators and Congresscritters

We need an action plan ODT community, this will be the biggest fight for Second Amendment rights to date.

Please refrain from derogatory posts, or childish insults and comments. We need some serious ideas, and it's great for our online community to encourage and support the efforts of other members on the forum.

Let's keep it positive with a proactive mindset.

Thanks.

We can absolutely agree on this!

We need every one to call or email congress Ive already done that and from the replies Ive gotten back Ga is safe they for the most part will not vote for any ban so from what Ive been told its the other states leaders we have to worrie about, and I dont know how we can handel that. ITS NOT GA. WE HAVE TO BE WORRYING ABOUT

Send polite emails to pro gun control politicians (and you do have to worry about Ga. democrats as many follow the leader blindly) request they oppose any bans whatsoever and other concerns you have and inform them if they continue to support such irresposible legislation, that even though they may not be in your district, you will contribute time and financial support to their future opponent's campaigns to help defeat any re election efforts they mount. Losing their prestigious positions is all they REALLY care about and that's what has to be used against them.

Back
Top Bottom