• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A Hell of a Fight Coming

Matters to me a great deal. Apparently it doesn't matter to over half the American voting population-how else can you explain Harry reid, Feinstein, Biden, and Obama receiving as many votes as they did. How many time do have have to tell people what can happen if these people and people like them get elected? How many times must the NRA send out phone calls and letters with warnings and reccomendations every election only to be ignored? Americans are starting to remind me of the Germans who thought Hitler's Gun control Act of 1936 was a good idea. It too was passed as a "common sense gun control act".

You just outlined the very reason it is important to make our voices heard.

Oh, and you've won the Godwin's Law award for the thread. :D

I'll quote for you:

"Godwin's law itself can be abused as a distraction, diversion or even as censorship, fallaciously miscasting an opponent's argument as hyperbole when the comparisons made by the argument are actually appropriate."

Checkmate

I'll quote for you:

"Godwin's law itself can be abused as a distraction, diversion or even as censorship, fallaciously miscasting an opponent's argument as hyperbole when the comparisons made by the argument are actually appropriate."

Checkmate
LOL, the US isn't pre WWII Germany yet. Double checkmate. :D

I know one thing, all i can afford to do is buy a gun a month, and i will start feb with a hd shotgun. before some other nut job kills with one of those.

I'll make a little web application so people on ODT can simply fill out their name and email address and check who they want to email. Can someone PM me the names and Emails to the Senators and Congressmen who should receive the email. Also, can someone write up a professional and generic email and PM it to me?

What if we held a shooting event where we could invite members of the communities out to partake in a sport we all love? We could have all sorts of guns present and demonstrate the proper safety measures in handling them. I am just thinking outside the box but so much negative info is pumped into these people what if we tried some positive information with hands on experience?

Join GCO and fill out rugers petition. IMO I think a mag ban will allow all you 1911 guys a hand up over us glockers.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll make a little web application so people on ODT can simply fill out their name and email address and check who they want to email. Can someone PM me the names and Emails to the Senators and Congressmen who should receive the email. Also, can someone write up a professional and generic email and PM it to me?
go to rugers website, takes maybe 2 min. Does it all for you

That's awesome. Is the Ruger site similar?

Yeah, I doubt Ruger's website is area specific though. This one can be more specific to Georgia. Get me the information ASAP and I'll have it up on my server in no time.

Back
Top Bottom