A Particular EO affecting this very site

While we certainly should not be getting hysterical, I do think that being proactive on this is far better than waiting for legislation to be introduced. It can be a short period of time from introduction to passage. Your legislators need to hear a sensible but firm opinion from you before the bills get introduced.

I expect most of us, I know I did, have already contacted our legislators in generalities. Until there is something specific to discuss, we're just in standby mode...

The gun control hub-bub is really meant to be a distraction of public interest away from the real underlying problem: we are well into the last couple of loops of our economic death spiral. If the globalists gain ground on civilian disarmament, the ultimate objective, all the better. With 80% of the mainstream media getting the globalist message out, most Americans are not aware that the Chinese are buying gold at flank speed (with almost worthless american dollars) and stocking up on rice and other foodstuffs. They are also fleeing the American stock and commodities markets in droves.

The short term goal is to keep the wheels on the economic engine inflated until an effective police state can be put into place; besides, there is still something to left plunder from Americans who still have their fiat dollars in banks, IRA's and other paper assets. It is going to be very interesting, especially for those who are not prepared.

The gun control hub-bub is really meant to be a distraction of public interest away from the real underlying problem: we are well into the last couple of loops of our economic death spiral. If the globalists gain ground on civilian disarmament, the ultimate objective, all the better. With 80% of the mainstream media getting the globalist message out, most Americans are not aware that the Chinese are buying gold at flank speed (with almost worthless american dollars) and stocking up on rice and other foodstuffs. They are also fleeing the American stock and commodities markets in droves.

The short term goal is to keep the wheels on the economic engine inflated until an effective police state can be put into place; besides, there is still something to left plunder from Americans who still have their fiat dollars in banks, IRA's and other paper assets. It is going to be very interesting, especially for those who are not prepared.

YES

The EO does absolutely nothing. Nothing at all. Why are folks so intent on seeing what isn't there?

There is a miniscule statistical probability that aliens from another planet could be sitting on my couch when I get home from work - should I be paranoid about it?
I'd toss in a flash bang prior to walking in just in case.

How does the order mentioned in any way outlaw private sale as implied by the OP? Read it again. Read through all the EO's. King Obama's hands are tied and he knows it.

Restrictive gun legislation will NOT make it through our current house. I guarantee it.

My apologies to all the folks who bought a $50 Pmag or a $1400 WASR. I feel bad for you...:rolleyes:

How does the order mentioned in any way outlaw private sale as implied by the OP? Read it again. Read through all the EO's. King Obama's hands are tied and he knows it.

Restrictive gun legislation will NOT make it through our current house. I guarantee it.

My apologies to all the folks who bought a $50 Pmag or a $1400 WASR. I feel bad for you...:rolleyes:

Hell I don't think it will make it through in 2014 either, we are watching who will vote for this stuff when it makes it to Congress and bounce them out of there!

Back
Top Bottom