• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A visit with Mr. Greenjeans

I have been checked numerous times while hunting and fishing by state and federal. Every encounter was professional and painless. Always start out by thanking them for their service and addressing them as "officer."
It may be a long shot, but someone should consider sharing this ANTIFA/BLM.

I’ve had numerous interactions with Ga DNR and even the Federal officers working the NWR hunts. All have been professional and courteous. A couple of them, after checking my license, etc, started talking guns, hunting and what not with me.
I know a couple of them on a personal level and they’re no different that we are.
They are just doing their jobs.

I’ve had numerous interactions with Ga DNR and even the Federal officers working the NWR hunts. All have been professional and courteous. A couple of them, after checking my license, etc, started talking guns, hunting and what not with me.
I know a couple of them on a personal level and they’re no different that we are.
They are just doing their jobs.
Yep, you are exactly right. One of my best friends was a DNR ranger for 35 years, until he retired last year. I too have had encounters with game wardens over the years, and all have been friendly and respectful. However, I have never had one call me on the phone to see if I tagged an animal, especially when it was all done in accordance with the law. Seems strange that he had my name and info, but couldn't find anything in the state's wonderful electronic recording system, until he talked to me.

Why would you invite that lazy POS on your property?

Running down coolers for revenue because they lack intelligence to actually work a case..... it is sad

One sorry ass mofo. I'd bet money he is not from Georgia

Yep, you are exactly right. One of my best friends was a DNR ranger for 35 years, until he retired last year. I too have had encounters with game wardens over the years, and all have been friendly and respectful. However, I have never had one call me on the phone to see if I tagged an animal, especially when it was all done in accordance with the law. Seems strange that he had my name and info, but couldn't find anything in the state's wonderful electronic recording system, until he talked to me.

It’s possible that he was delegated the task at hand.
The online game check appears to have flaws just like the online quota system does.

The government is spending our stolen tax dollars running PSAs all the time telling us rubes not to give out our personal information over the phone.

Personally I would've informed mr green jeans of this fact, asked for his badge number and his supervisor's name, and told him I'm gonna call my rep and his boss and let them know what's going on. Oh and I would've thrown in a possums lives matter, <--- dats prolly wacist :rolleyes:, for good measure...

game warden came out of no where.jpg

Back
Top Bottom