• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Adventure Outdoors has great ammo sales this weekend... Yes, Adventure Outdoors...

Wouldn't set foot in there to spend a dime if they had the last .22LR in the state and were giving them away with every purchase. That's how bad I hate them. They suck, they have sucked for years, and will prob continue to suck until they get some peeps that gives decent customer service.

Yall go ahead and *****slap me if you like but I never have had an issue with them either in the mega 10k guns store or the old place. I dont put alot of faith in what most folks at gunstores try to pitch to me to make a sale because If Im spending a few hundred or more bucks I know what Im looking for already so I ignore the bs I have heard from a couple guy's there. Heard alot worse in other places not to mention at shows or here. As far as prices during the scare. I bought a new Colt AR from them and it only took a couple weeks to get it plus it was damn near $500 less than anyone on here was trying to screw each other over for on low end ARs at the time. I agree they do have high prices on alot of stuff and are in crappy area and not enough cashiers at checkout but just how in the hell is that different from anywhere else thats a brick and mortar store around Atlanta? Who else can you compare them to anyway, none of the big retail box stores and none of our other small LGS' s. I just dont get where there all that bad for what they are.I dont live anywhere close to them and only go by there a handfull of times a year but I have never had a problem with them. So theres my internet opinion on AO you can agree or call me a f***ing moron I dont really GAF either way

Everytime I go in there, they think I'm a kid just window shopping. I don't even get the "may I help you?".

Gun stores that are hypocritical enough to tell you not to carry on their property do not deserve your business.

This is it in a nutshell. They now have the nerve to say that they have updated their carry policy. Now you only have to check and have tagged your carry piece if you will be pulling it out to size for a holster etc. Regardless it's still a disabled firearm. Their carry policy is still CRAP!!!

Back
Top Bottom