• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Adventure Outdoors has great ammo sales this weekend... Yes, Adventure Outdoors...

Wow.... this thread did take on a life of it's own. I am glad it helped some get some decent prices on ammo and let other get some 'stuff' off their chest! Worked well for everyone.

By the way... Was spoken to 5 times, asking if I needed help on my way back the ammo section and they had it in stock. Did have to wait in line a few minutes though, to check out.

LOL. I'd be really good-looking, too, if I weren't so damn ugly!

Wow! I say this everytime I look in the mirror. haha

Wow.... this thread did take on a life of it's own. I am glad it helped some get some decent prices on ammo and let other get some 'stuff' off their chest! Worked well for everyone.

By the way... Was spoken to 5 times, asking if I needed help on my way back the ammo section and they had it in stock. Did have to wait in line a few minutes though, to check out.

Yea sorry man. I appreciate your posting to help ODT'ers out. I guess when some of us see something about AO we just get fired up. :D

They changed their policy about CC in the store. If you are not going to be fitting it for a holster, no more gun check at the door. I went by there Saturday to pick up something from a friend that works there.

:behindsofa:

Back
Top Bottom