• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Adventure Outdoors painted my gun the wrong color. Why I'm upset.

But if any do respond, I'd like to pick their brain about the whole "walking someone to the front" to be checked out, along with the need of a receipt checker, who then lets you pass without checking you if you ask why you are being checked when he watched you walk 15 feet to his station.
And why if you look at a used gun you can not take the slide off to inspect. I thought they were gonna drop a turd when I started to remove a Glock 22 slide I was looking at.

That's why I said hope the higher up's are told about it

I honestly doubt that they care. Their store is packed full of people every day. Nothing they can say can justify the negative experiences that people report about their business practices/customer service on here.

I'd be equally interested if a legitimate employee of American Heritage would respond to some recent threads :whistle:

Same thing. It shouldn't be up to the employees. The owner/general manager should be the one to respond. But you know that will never happen.

Also, let me first say that I am in no way trying to justify their lack of customer service or unwillingness of employees going out of their way to help "customers", BUT...notice how most people in this thread and other threads about Adventure Outdoors that say that they just go there to fondle guns and see if they like them with no intentions of buying them there? I can see why the employees are less than helpful sometimes. Just think how many times per day they hand people multiple guns, sit there while they inspect them just for them to go somewhere else and buy them.

Like I said, I'm not trying to justify their actions but I know it must get old helping people who probably have no interest in purchasing anything from them.

I've never been to AO and I don't know anybody who works for them so I really have no dog in the fight. Just trying to play devils advocate here.

I honestly doubt that they care. Their store is packed full of people every day. Nothing they can say can justify the negative experiences that people report about their business practices/customer service on here.

Same thing. It shouldn't be up to the employees. The owner/general manager should be the one to respond. But you know that will never happen.

If you guys think the GM is going to come on ODT & open himself/herself to public ridicule & have to actually answer for something, well, I suspect you've got another thing coming (just sayin') ;)

Back
Top Bottom