• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

After 20 some years I finally scratched the itch

Very cool. My son bought his '90 454SS when he was 16. We brought it home and put in a rebuilt 5 Speed manual transmission from a '91 Chevy work truck. He uses his now as a High School truck, and the paint is wearing thin on it. It is an awesome ride, especially with the 5 speed!!!

I had one exactly like it when I was 19. Awesome truck and I'll be buying one again some day. Mine had an upgraded chip and flow master duals on it. It was nothing to do 110-120 on the interstate. Which is why my parents talked me into selling it.

I have a 92 350 with 45k on the clock and a nasty blower under the hood. Let me know if you're ever in the area and we'll line em up!!!
Enjoy that big block!!!! With these gas prices you have to!!!
uploadfromtaptalk1453436292260.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1453436299378.jpg

Thanks guys! I'm planning to do a few tasteful mods. Cowl hood, rear disc brake conversion, maybe some more modern wheels and headers and true dual exhaust plus a chip. I don't plan on pushing the stock engine to hard. It has pretty good power off the line but I can tell its pretty corked down right now.
230 hp... upgrade the cam and set of headers makes a Huge difference ...save all your take off parts they are more valuable with the truck in resale

Back
Top Bottom