• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

After 20 some years I finally scratched the itch

Man that brings back some good memories. Two of my buddies in high school had them. Powerbraking monsters!!!! But like someone above said. VERY corked up motors. Get that thing new cam and headers with good exhaust to unleash full potential of that 454

Nice chebby

When you do the hardwoods. Get the real thing

The engineered take stuff is noisy hollow sounding and swells up if you spill a tiny amount of water on it

We put down the pre finished 3/4 real oak from homo depot
Buy a nailer and get a teenager to help lay out the wood and you can do it yourself and save a ton

Nice chebby

When you do the hardwoods. Get the real thing

The engineered take stuff is noisy hollow sounding and swells up if you spill a tiny amount of water on it

We put down the pre finished 3/4 real oak from homo depot
Buy a nailer and get a teenager to help lay out the wood and you can do it yourself and save a ton

That's the plan. I laid about 1200 square feet of the Bruce hardwood in our previous house. She only wants to do the kitchen, family room, and hallway. I want to do the bedrooms as well but happy wife, happy life. I'll save a good bit not doing the bedrooms anyway. I used to do remodels but now I am just a painting contractor but I still keep in touch with some of my old subs. 3 of which are floor guys. just in case I decide I don't want to tackle it. I'm sure I'll do it myself and wifey will actually help me a lot.

Back
Top Bottom