• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Air Fried Turkey

They had a stack of them last weekend in Cartersville. I had one in hand and cheapened out. I'd be all over one for the $85 sale but I don't think I'll go full price on one. I still like the 45 min cook time in my fryer vs the hours one of these will take.

This will be the first year in a long time I’m not doing a deep fried turkey but that damn peanut oil is getting ridiculous

This will be the first year in a long time I’m not doing a deep fried turkey but that damn peanut oil is getting ridiculous

I paid $50 bucks yesterday at the same Academy that I fondled the Char griller at for oil. THAT really hurt and made me kick myself again for missing out on the Big Easy. Ill use it a few times but still...

did anyone take a picture of one cooked this way???

9A678D5E-80FE-4C5A-A1EC-D6CE8A4DA012.jpeg
84B52962-31ED-4954-B5E2-0A77D9BFFF2A.jpeg
3C899E8F-25E9-459F-BC39-23E7030DBBB5.jpeg

I’ve cooked 3 turkeys in mine now and have been very happy. Until this year I have always deep fried my turkeys but I am now sold on the air fryer. It’s been great not having to deal with the oil clean up post cook

looks nice!!!

I was surprised how well it turned out and all of the mouths I typically feed deep fried turkey complimented on the taste. I did brush peanut oil on prior to seasoning and spritzed it periodically during the cook to help get the skin crispy.

Back
Top Bottom