• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

%alabama

Honestly, I could see them being mad over that. Les Miles to Kansas. I like LSU's current coach because he gets so fired up and he talks funny.
LOL, nobody is mad because he left. He went to do what he said he always wanted to do... (apparently suck in the NFL). Obviously he couldn't come back to LSU since we had the lunatic coaching. The first time I ever heard Saban utter anything remotely resembling regret about leaving LSU was this year. I find it hard to believe he's unhappy now just probably wishes he didn't have to go through the humiliation in Miami. He is without question the best D1 coach in modern times if not ever. I'm not mad at him, or the players. Actually impressed by them. They are just doing what they are supposed to do. Some of the fans on the other hand, are.... "entertaining".

LOL, nobody is mad because he left. He went to do what he said he always wanted to do... (apparently suck in the NFL). Obviously he couldn't come back to LSU since we had the lunatic coaching. The first time I ever heard Saban utter anything remotely resembling regret about leaving LSU was this year. I find it hard to believe he's unhappy now just probably wishes he didn't have to go through the humiliation in Miami. He is without question the best D1 coach in modern times if not ever. I'm not mad at him, or the players. Actually impressed by them. They are just doing what they are supposed to do. Some of the fans on the other hand, are.... "entertaining".
And vice versa

Reactions: GFB
It's funny reading all the WRONGS IN THE WORLD Of COLLEGE FOOTBALL...yes the world will end cause ALABAMA has built a dynasty of football...if I sit down and wrote out all the bass that I've seen against THE TIDE this yr I'd be bitter too...what about the miss.st. player that appeared tackled .to the knee of TUA in that game...I guess I'll go over and get under the covers and cry now everybody is picking on BAMA

It's funny reading all the WRONGS IN THE WORLD Of COLLEGE FOOTBALL...yes the world will end cause ALABAMA has built a dynasty of football...if I sit down and wrote out all the bass that I've seen against THE TIDE this yr I'd be bitter too...what about the miss.st. player that appeared tackled .to the knee of TUA in that game...I guess I'll go over and get under the covers and cry now everybody is picking on BAMA
I'm sorry, did that cost Bama the game?
The problem with some Bama fans is a complete lack of objectivity. It's OK to admit when a bad call went in your favor. It's not like you personally paid off the refs. Wait... you didn't did you? :confused:

I'm sorry, did that cost Bama the game?
The problem with some Bama fans is a complete lack of objectivity. It's OK to admit when a bad call went in your favor. It's not like you personally paid off the refs. Wait... you didn't did you? :confused:
Of course we did...you don't think we'd pay our coaches the money we pay just to sit back and not give the REFS some too,or do you?....we wouldn't have won any games if we hadn't of played off the REFS....sheesh c'mon now

Back
Top Bottom