• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

All Call, Member help

Then maybe you should have researched better, we all know Sniper22 and he's all about good.

I never questioned Sniper’s intention. I responded to some of the overly zealous replies offering “help” urging moderation.

Sniper took it personally and responded that way to me

no sarcasm, I really hope he’s ok and found.

Yeah I talked to ole Linebacker some time back. He lived in the town I was born in. I vaguely remember him having an accident with his work truck.
Yeah last time I talked to him it was the same. I messaged his old phone number as its not his anymore. I just want to find out about some of the old crew that was always helping others..

What is "deets"? Also "halos"?
I have contact informationfrom several members here and have made extremely close friends with many. You seem to be pitching gas on a fire... or your have other motives?

seems some people see it and just try to cut it..
Brother sniper22, just ignore all the nonsense... We know you, and many, many folks here know you. Don't answer any of these guys jumping into threads just to mess with it.

Unbelievable, how in this 2021, my list of "ignored" people is just growing by the day. The one guy, that is messing with words in here, which has the age of my youngest son, should just STFU... He just entered the door of my lockup room... hahaha - I can't stand even reading his sarcasm...

Brother sniper22, just ignore all the nonsense... We know you, and many, many folks here know you. Don't answer any of these guys jumping into threads just to mess with it.

Unbelievable, how in this 2021, my list of "ignored" people is just growing by the day. The one guy, that is messing with words in here, which has the age of my youngest son, should just STFU... He just entered the door of my lockup room... hahaha - I can't stand even reading his sarcasm...
Its all good, I unignored him and owe him an apology.

I never questioned Sniper’s intention. I responded to some of the overly zealous replies offering “help” urging moderation.

Sniper took it personally and responded that way to me

no sarcasm, I really hope he’s ok and found.
I hope you'll accept my Apology? I don't like folks that try to cause trouble but you sir, are a lot like myself when it come to reason..

I hope you'll accept my Apology? I don't like folks that try to cause trouble but you sir, are a lot like myself when it come to reason..

Of course.

I hope you’ll accept my sincere apology for getting heated as well.

Clearly you have a well earned place of respect in this community. I never intended to question that.

I’m glad I found this community and it’s cause there are so many good people looking out for each other, like you here.

Back
Top Bottom