• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Already a run on ammo?

It does... But its obvious when someone is just trying to flip something and make a quick buck... I am not proposing that government step in and regulate a free market...

But part of being in a free market, is the consumer has the right to whine about price gouging opportunists on the internet. :-)
Knowledge is knowing we have a right to do something, wisdom is not doing it just because we can.:yo:

It does... But its obvious when someone is just trying to flip something and make a quick buck... I am not proposing that government step in and regulate a free market...

But part of being in a free market, is the consumer has the right to whine about price gouging opportunists on the internet. :-)
ya the public call out option kinda works lol

youd have to be a douchebag to pay that

Simply matter of Supply and Demand.
If you have the Supply you can Demand what you want.
hope this helps

Absolutely... Nobody is claiming that it shouldn't be allowed...

But when it's clear that one is simply being an opportunist, I think that the flip side is that its ok to point them out.

CheaperThanDirt charging over $1000 for a case of .223, and almost $40 for a box of 50 rounds of cheap Tula 9mm, is clearly gouging...

If people are dumb enough to pay that, more power to them, its a free country... but we retain the right to call them scumbags for gouging like that... haha

So we should list our stuff for what we paid for it?

So the buyer can flip it?

Mmmkay...

I think this is more about us chuckling at some folks... People are kinda steamed up over CheaperThanDirt clearly engaging in price gouging... but when an ODT'r does it, its not the same thing?

Not saying that they don't have the right to try and turn a quick profit... But people get outraged when retailers do it with ammo, or those guys in TN bought up all the hand sanitizer in that part of the state and then listed it on Amazon and eBay for 500% markup... If that makes people mad, why wouldn't a member doing it here be annoying as well?

Just saying...

Back
Top Bottom