• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ammo from Palmetto State Armory- wow. just wow.

For most stuff, ammoman is king and if you don't know it already then you're doing it wrong. For European imports, 6.5 Swede, 7mm Masuer, etc., I've got another vendor for that stuff. I will probably never buy anything from Palmetto State but Sportsman's Warehouse just up the road is another story.

https://www.ammoman.com/

When this happens to me, instead of ranting on a public thread like a victimized snowflake, I contact the company and get free ammo, free shipping on my next order, a piece of clothing and a nice discount code. Works every time!

I did contact them. When I called they said to send an email with pictures to customer support. I did. No response.
Aside from ranting just wanted to let others be aware of what they might get from PSA.

I did contact them. When I called they said to send an email with pictures to customer support. I did. No response.
Aside from ranting just wanted to let others be aware of what they might get from PSA.

I hope you can use the responses in this thread to find yourself some good alternate vendors.

Back
Top Bottom