• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo prices are only going to get higher

120A57BD-16AE-4781-B327-6A0F56546088.gif

It’s funny watching these people buy ammo at academy and seeing it back on here the next day for quadruple the ammo of they paid for it. Just saw a hoard of people yesterday at academy buying up the 200rd boxes of steel cases 380 that was $54.99 and not it’s on here for $175. The prices are coming from people reselling it and not from the “retail market”. If people would just stop and the stores restock I think we would be back to normal sooner.

REAL ammo prices will go up a bit, at least for a while.
But factories are cranking out as much as they can. The neckbeards and flippers literally can't buy it all. Prices will go back to reality and supply will come back too. Just have to be patient.

REAL ammo prices will go up a bit, at least for a while.
But factories are cranking out as much as they can. The neckbeards and flippers literally can't buy it all. Prices will go back to reality and supply will come back too. Just have to be patient.
It’skinda Like the neckbeard stockmarket.....

It’s funny watching these people buy ammo at academy and seeing it back on here the next day for quadruple the ammo of they paid for it. Just saw a hoard of people yesterday at academy buying up the 200rd boxes of steel cases 380 that was $54.99 and not it’s on here for $175. The prices are coming from people reselling it and not from the “retail market”. If people would just stop and the stores restock I think we would be back to normal sooner.
but they can ask what they want for it, rools man rools.

Y'all hurry out and go buy some more stuff you're never gonna shoot! Flipping morons! LOL
Thank you for those kind words.
I’ll buy it ‘til I can’t to later supply those that run out.
Smokin’Joe an’ DaHoe will make sure ammo is taxed out of existence.
Except for the Federal forces who will be enforcing bans.

Back
Top Bottom