• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

An AR15 is an AR15 is an AR15 .................................

The whole thread is about what was a good choice for the OP. I got lambasted for using a car analogy. Where I stated the Colt was a work horse. No untruth to that statement. DPMS and Bushmaster did make some decent guns. I just don't want to argue history here. The facts are not beneficial to the OP. I made some incorrect statements and you as well. Lets call it draw and continue from here.

The whole thread is about what was a good choice for the OP. I got lambasted for using a car analogy. Where I stated the Colt was a work horse. No untruth to that statement. DPMS and Bushmaster did make some decent guns. I just don't want to argue history here. The facts are not beneficial to the OP. I made some incorrect statements and you as well. Lets call it draw and continue from here.

I was just correcting the same incorrect statement I have corrected you on no less than 5 times and yet you continue to make it every couple of months. I'm not calling anything a draw. It's not a competition. You gave bad information and I corrected it. Nothing I posted was incorrect.

Back
Top Bottom