And so it begins

I'm just saying I get the viewpoint. I wish people wouldn't cause shortages due to panicked reactions but that's the reality we are stuck with.

This thread and anyone who's told about it is a drop in the bucket. If it hits mainstream media and they need a good distraction or just want to induce more fear and panic, then it's usually inevitable.

We can look at the writing on the wall and be against it at the same time. I don't want my stance to be misinterpreted. I won't be making a run to the bank. But that's also because I've been fortunate enough to have the means to be prepared for something like this and hopefully float on through whatever idiocy may ensue.
I always try to panic early and avoid the later rush. That way I’m not caught short and can avoid later waiting in long lines to acquire the item(s) in shortage du jour.

It all happens due to panicking account holders rushing to the bank to draw out all their money. Do you really think that encouraging that panic is a good idea? 1929 and the Great Depression would never have happened if not for people panicking.

A run on the banks is exactly what this thread is encouraging.
Sometimes shouting fire in a theatre is warranted when there's a fire. :thumb:

Single largest bank failure since 2008.

Hold on a sec...
There is no indication that this single bank will cause a chain of reaction. Bank Failure of 2008 cannot be compared to SVB fallout. That's like saying an ice cuve in my cup can sink a titanic. This is totally uncalled for

Hold on a sec...
There is no indication that this single bank will cause a chain of reaction. Bank Failure of 2008 cannot be compared to SVB fallout. That's like saying an ice cuve in my cup can sink a titanic. This is totally uncalled for
The ODT brethren know no limits….

Banks do fail. Although most failed in 2008 thru 2012, it doesnt mean the apocalypse

1678735144479.png

Back
Top Bottom