• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And you think ammo is expensive??

Do not EVER pay for a dog. There are so many fantastic animals that need your love out there. Please do not help the puppy mills and neckbeard breeders make a single dollar more. Adopt, adopt, adopt! Again, adopt!
Good luck with that Quality dogs are not free they don't hunt they don't win shows There are a few exceptions but you get what you pay for the majority of the time Sounds like some Liberal crap

Why not find a "rescue" dog?...I believe there’s a separate rescue society for most every breed out there....

I’ll also tell you Doxies are very "spiteful" dogs....they will always get even with you....had a few when I was growing up and first married....got a "small" Beagle when the kids were growing up....he was the most patient, loving, good-natured dog I’ve ever had....never so much as growled at the kids....ever!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That’s the honest truth there.. I thought it was me.. had weenie dog that didn’t like and poop beside the bed right where I’d step in it every morning.. he had to go

We have two Dachshunds - I call my wife "Mother of Dachshunds" as they adore her. They are loving critters that love to eat and love to bark. They were bred to hunt and they have a little killer instinct buried beneath those beady eyes. We got our years ago from a breeder near Warner Robins.

Back
Top Bottom