• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And you think ammo is expensive??

it's going to take a little research on your part because I don't feel like doing..

Go to the AKC site, and there will be a breed club for any breed recognized by AKC.

Every breed club has or is affiliated with a breed specific rescue operation - no mutts.

So determine how to contact the breed club, they usually have web site, and see what program they have for rescues.

We got our last 2 Weims this way - and they were wonderful dogs, especially the big guy who was 5 and had had a bad 5 years.

It's not common but not unknown to find a highly trained dog in breed rescue.

Good luck with that Quality dogs are not free they don't hunt they don't win shows There are a few exceptions but you get what you pay for the majority of the time Sounds like some Liberal crap

Actually I've seen several dogs with ribbons in in breed rescue. Not every day, all the time - but they are out there. Their owners die with no one willing to take a grown dog just like the a dog from a backyard breeder.

Now granted, they seldom are "free" there is usually a nominal adoption charge, but even that is negotiable depending on how long the dog has been fostered.

See what kind of bird dog you get a the pound .Dogs where bred for specific jobs WORKING dogs with out quality breeding there would be nothing but mutts not everyone wants a pound mutt or rescue dog my family has been breeding dogs for generations The only dogs we give to rescues are the ones that have issues We are talking temperament and health .don't meet our standards There are low life breeders that give all of us a bad name Skateshopboy we are not all puppy mills and neckbeards Bro

Actually I've seen several dogs with ribbons in in breed rescue. Not every day, all the time - but they are out there. Their owners die with no one willing to take a grown dog just like the a dog from a backyard breeder.

Now granted, they seldom are "free" there is usually a nominal adoption charge, but even that is negotiable depending on how long the dog has been fostered.
There are a few exceptions like I said

Why not find a "rescue" dog?...I believe there’s a separate rescue society for most every breed out there... Tapatalk

For me, the rescue would have to be a puppy. After a bad experience with 2 year old rescue, that'll never happen again. Our dog is going to be a member of our family for many years and getting a bad dog that someone else ruined just isn't worth it. Bad dog owners make bad dogs like bad parents make bad children. Our dog goes everywhere possible with us, even if it's just a trip to Home Depot. She is a well behaved standard poodle and anyone who has ever had a standard poodle knows how wild they can be. She went to Providence Canyon with us today and there were probably more than 1000 people and more than 50 dogs there. Most dogs were very poorly behaved and their owners only controlled them by dragging the dog around by the neck. I didn't see more than 2 that I would have considered adopting.

Check with Paws and a Prayer. I got a Brussel Griffon (Baxter) from her years ago. She is located in Chattanooga Tn. Just Google Paws and a Prayer. Hope you find your dog.

Back
Top Bottom